Dear Student, The courses studied by you during your UG/PG programme provide you the basic knowledge to work on various application domains. The theoretical background of various subjects provides you the necessary foundation, principles, and practices to develop effective software solutions. The hands on experience gained from the practical courses provide you the knowledge to work with various programming languages, databases and software tools.
Students should take this project work very seriously. Project should be taken as an opportunity to develop software, which gives exposure to work in company environment. Topics selected, should be complex and large enough to justify as academic project. The project should be genuine and original in nature and should not be copied from anywhere else. If found copied, the project report will be forwarded to the Exam Discipline Committee of the University as an Unfair means case for necessary action. Students should strictly follow and adhere to the project guidelines.
Steps to follow in Academic project:
Step 1: Allotment of project topic and name of the guide from project in-charge.
Step 2: Submit project synopsis and abstract of the given project topic towards project in-charge.
Step 3: Prepare PPT presentation for first project demo in classroom.
Step 4: Prepare live demonstration of underdeveloped project in classroom.
Step 5: Submit the Project Report's one copy and CD/DVD.
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES WHILE PREPARING THE PROJECT REPORT
1] Only three students are permitted to work on a project in a group.
2] Allocated Project title and guide will not be permitted to change.
3] Students are independent to choose programming language and technology for front-end and back-end.
4] Interdisciplinary project proposals and innovative projects are encouraged and appreciated.
5] Project Synopsis:
1. You must take sign of the guide and head of department on the project synopsis.
2. Synopsis must be prepared in given format only.
6] Project Report:
1. Project Report must be prepared in given format only. All the items should be filled.
2. The Project Report should be submitted by one side typing on A-4 size paper. The Project Report should be hard bound.
3. Project Report should be in Softcopy by Including Project Report, Project Source Code, Project .EXE (CD/DVD).
4. Signatures with dates of both the Guide and Head of department should be present on the report.
5. If any project report is received in the absence of the items listed above, it will be rejected and returned to the students for compliance and also violation of Project Guidelines may lead to rejection of the Project.
6. One Spiral bound copy of the project report and CD/DVD are to be submitted to the College. One copy of the same Project Report and CD/DVD are to be kept with the student and the student is supposed to carry that copy while appearing for viva voce.
7. Xerox copy of the project report is not acceptable.
8. If the title of the Project differs from the title mentioned in the Project Proposal, the Project Report will be rejected and will be returned to the student.