The admissions to the UG and PG courses start soon after the results of HSC and the final year Graduation are declared. Advertisement regarding the admissions for various courses of the institution is published in the regional and national (print and electronic) media; and the same is displayed on the Institutional Website http://www.cocsit.org.in. The "Information Brochure" is prepared and hard copy is provided to the students at the time of admission.
The admission for all the courses are merit based. The college follows the University guidelines and the procedures. There are no management quota admissions. Admissions to all courses are given on the basis of merit of their previous qualifying examination. For admission student have to take registration & admission form, from the college & has to submit filled registration & admission from along with necessary document required for admission.
Following documents are essential with the Admission form :
1) One original and two attested Xerox copies of transfer certificate
2) One original and two attested Xerox copies of marks memo(es)
3) Attested Xerox copies of the Marks Memos of all the previous examinations (SSC, HSC, Graduation- I, II, III, Post graduation I year)
4) One attested Xerox copy of the Caste Certificate
5) Two passport size photographs
6) Migration Certificate (Students from other University)
7) Scholarship Sanction Number (For GOI Scholarship holder students)
8) Address Proof Xerox (Aadhar Card / Election Card)